Ten talented chemistry enthusiasts exchanged a week of holidays for extra learning and attended a BIOCHEMWEEK organized by Ing. Květoslava Stejskalová who has extensive experience in teaching and popularizing science. The week of chemical and chemical-biological experiments, took place in venues of the J. Heyrovský Institute of Physical Chemistry in the last week of August. Participants much welcomed an opportunity to visit the modern laboratories of the Department of Nanocatalysis.
News & Events
- June 18-23, 2023 - ABSTRACT SUBMISSION and REGISTRATON OPEN!
- Professor Arnaud Travert, University of Caen and Laboratoire Catalyse et Spectrochimie, Caen, France
- Professor Wolfgang Ernst, Graz University of Technology, Austria
- Professor Alessandro Baraldi, University of Trieste, Italy
- Federico Loi, University of Trieste, Italy
- professor Gareth S. Parkinson, TU Wien
- Professor Bernd von Issendorf, University of Freiburg, Germany
- The most extensive science festival in the Czech Republic
- "Confined Molecular Systems: from a new generation of materials to the stars"
- Researchers’ Night, September 30, 2022
- Excursions of students in our laboratories
- Professor Paolo Milani, University of Milan, Italy
- Professor Panagiotis Grammatikopoulos, Associate Professor, GTIIT, China
- Dr. Samuel Leung, Braskem America, Pittsburgh, USA
- presented by Prof. Scott Anderson, University of Utah, USA