The Czech Liaison Office for Research, Development and Innovation (CZELO) has published an information brochure, which presents successful examples of the participation of the Visegrad Four’s in the European Union´s research and innovation programmes. Read about our positive experiences with participation in the Horizon 2020 and with the successful implementation of the J. Heyrovský Chair project on page no. 40.
Good Practice Examples of H2020 Projects In Visegrad Countries
News & Events
- June 18-23, 2023 - ABSTRACT SUBMISSION and REGISTRATON OPEN!
- Professor Arnaud Travert, University of Caen and Laboratoire Catalyse et Spectrochimie, Caen, France
- Professor Wolfgang Ernst, Graz University of Technology, Austria
- Professor Alessandro Baraldi, University of Trieste, Italy
- Federico Loi, University of Trieste, Italy
- professor Gareth S. Parkinson, TU Wien
- Professor Bernd von Issendorf, University of Freiburg, Germany
- The most extensive science festival in the Czech Republic
- "Confined Molecular Systems: from a new generation of materials to the stars"
- Researchers’ Night, September 30, 2022
- Excursions of students in our laboratories
- Professor Paolo Milani, University of Milan, Italy
- Professor Panagiotis Grammatikopoulos, Associate Professor, GTIIT, China
- Dr. Samuel Leung, Braskem America, Pittsburgh, USA
- presented by Prof. Scott Anderson, University of Utah, USA