General requirements: PhD or equivalent degree in chemistry, chemical engineering or a related field, good written and oral communication skills in English.
News & Events
- SEMINAR: Gas-Phase Synthesis of Metallic Nanoparticles and Their Application in Functional Nanocomposite CoatingsJanuary 30, 11:15, Ing. Mykhailo Vaidulych, Ph.D.
- Štefan Vajda - Lecture
- SEMINAR: Spectroscopy of Potential Astrophysical Molecules in Solid Matrices and Microhydrated Salt-Clusters in Gas-PhaseDr. Arghya Chakraborty
- December 7, 2019, equipment delivered to the lab
- November 11, 2019 - Ceremonial opening of the new Department of Nanocatalysis laboratories
- On the same day, November 11 - Ceremonial opening of laboratories of the J. Heyrovský Chair project.
- Štefan Vajda: Invited talk, Juraj Jašík: Poster.
- Ralph Jimenez
- Edward Castner, Jr.